All the candidates desirous of seeking admission will be required to register themselves by submitting the duly filled-in registration form along with requisite registration fee, before the last date specified in the advertisement. Incomplete registration forms will not be accepted.
- The Prospectus and the receipt of the registration fee should be produced as and when asked during the admission procedure.
- Mere registration does not guarantee admission.
- Admission in classes Nursery to KG, I, II, IV, V , VI , VII & VIII will be as per the procedure that will be intimated along with the prospectus and the admission form.
- Admission in classes IX & X will be on the basis of admission test. Note: For more details please contact to our admission consultant.
- All the candidates will have to appear, along with the parent's, for an interaction on the specified date.
- A list of the finally-selected-students will be published on the notice board/website of the school.
- The finally-selected-students will have to comply with the prescribed admission procedure as per the prescribed schedule, failing which the grant of admission will stand cancelled and the waiting list will be updated.
Compliance with the admission procedure
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate issued by competent authority (for Nursery, KG & I only)
- Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school (for classes II & above).
- In case of change from State board to CBSE board,counter signed Transfer Certificate will be required.
- Two passport size coloured recent photographs of the student.
- Caste Certificate , if any.
- Previous year's Mark-sheet (for classes II and above)
- Remittance of the requisite fees.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card,Student’s Samagra ID & Family ID
- Parent's Transfer letter for government servant, in case of direct admission for classes 9th as well as 10th.
- Student’s bank account passbook.